mg不朽情缘游戏网址 promotes the use of electronic communication, telecommunication and computing resources for the purposes of University instruction, 进步, 政府, 研究与学习. All users are required to respect applicable 复制right, privacy and licensing regulations. It is the responsibility of all users to uphold the integrity and validity of information contained in the University databases and communications.
Anonymous Activity -- Sending information that does not correctly identify the sender is a violation of this policy unless the recipient expressly requests and accepts anonymous information. 进一步, users should not disguise or attempt to disguise their identity or the identity of the part of the electronic system they are using unless expressly requested and accepted by the recipient.
mg不朽情缘游戏网址 provides electronic communication to faculty, staff and students at the University's expense for their use on University business and incidentally for personal purposes, so long as it does not violate University policy or adversely affect others.
It is in violation of this policy to monitor or attempt to monitor other people's communications without their permission. 同样的, 用户不应浏览, 读, 听......。, 复制, 改变, execute or delete another user's information without that user's or the owner's permission. This includes but is not limited to monitoring, 读ing or tampering with electronic communication of which an individual is neither the author nor the addressee. 特别是, 用户不应阅读, 听......。 or view electronic communication without the consent of the addressee. Exceptions for legitimate purposes should be obtained from the System Administrator. 系统管理员可以读取, or authorize electronic systems "postmasters" to 读 electronic files as necessary in order to correct addresses on "dead letters," perform other diagnostic tasks or assure compliance with University policy.
The ability of the University to protect privacy is limited to the on-campus network and does not extend outside Franklin.
The policies described apply to both electronic messages currently stored online as well as archived files.
- Always keep in mind the fact that electronic communication does not carry the body language or voice inflection of regular conversation. It is all too easy to be insulting when you mean to be funny. Learn what the various smiley characters mean.
- 当你回复一篇文章或邮件时, ask yourself if your response will be interesting to everybody, 要么是作者，要么是你.
- When you start 读ing a newsgroup for the first time, look for and 读 the FAQ (frequently asked questions) article before you submit any articles of your own.
- Include a signature on all Usenet articles which indicates that the post does not represent the University's position.
- Restrict your signature to four lines or less.
- Governing Legislation Users who develop new packages that include components subject to use, 复制, or redistribution restrictions have the responsibility to make any such restrictions known to the users of those packages.
Users who violate the 可接受的资讯科技用途 Policy will be subject to discipline which may include loss of system user privileges.